WHAT DOES CFH TRAINING OFFER?
Mandatory and bespoke topics can be delivered at your workplace or a venue to suit candidates and trainer. I will consider all locations within the UK as required.
CFH training is available to deliver courses Monday – Saturday 08.30 – 23.00hrs in order to capture evening staff if necessary.
I passionately believe that all care should be performed with kindness, respect and compassion. It costs us nothing but it means so much to the recipient.
This ethos runs through all of my training no matter what the subject matter is.
- Advance Care Planning
- Advance Decision to Refuse Treatment
- Do No Attempt cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Mental capacity Act
- Deprivation Of Liberty
- Symptom Management
- Syringe Driver Updates
- Verification of Death
- Basic First Aid
- Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults
(Caring for Care)
- Moving and HandlingPeople (RoSPA)
- Medicines Management
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Record keeping and Documentation
- General Clinical Skills
- Assessing Vital Signs
And many more, please contact me.