Trained as a Registered General Nurse 1994-1997 with Nottingham University. I procured a position in the Lincolnshire Primary Care Trust where I worked as a community nurse initially then as a Gold Standards Framework Facilitator win Care Homes as part of a 2 year project and latterly as a Palliative Clinic Nurse Specialist under the umbrella of Macmillan Nurse for the same trust.
As I have always had an affinity for mentoring, teaching and supporting others and having gained the qualifications to do so I set up CFH Training. My work experience since then has been with:-
- L.I.V.E.S (Lincolnshire Integrated Voluntary Emergency Service) teaching on behalf of LIVES and Qualsafe, all levels of First aid.
- Grimsby Institute for Further and Higher Education as a Programme Lead and Nurse Tutor.
- Practice Nurse to acquire new skills and maintain nurse registration.
- Tanglewood Care Homes Group, Stainfield Care home, Grosvenor House to name a few where I delivered training in house.
- Gold Standards Framework National Team as a Clinical Associate.
‘Teaching and caring are my passion and vocation’